Website Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP)
The Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) has an opening for a qualified Occupational Medicine Physician. Join the Occupational Health Services (OHS) team and provide care for employees of the largest utility company in the nation. At LADWP, you’ll find professional satisfaction in treating a diverse workforce, while enjoying generous benefits.
- Valid California driver’s license;
- Knowledge of California Workers’ Compensation, OSHA regulations, workplace health and safety concepts;
- License to practice medicine in the State of California;
- Current DEA certification;
- Board Certification in Occupational Medicine, or Board eligibility in Occupational Medicine with a minimum of 3 years of clinical experience preferably in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Occupational Medicine;
- Current Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) medical examiner certification;
- Certification by a recognized agency as a Medical Review Officer (MRO) for the federal DOT testing program;
- Demonstrated interpersonal and collaboration skills.
Company: Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A