View All Legoland JobsLEGOLAND Resort
Responsibility for the effective daily operation of the Front Office area and team (including but not limited to team engagement and team development) in the Hotel in regards to welcoming guests with a focus on quality of service, and memorable guest experience through the pre-planning, arrival and departure processes as well as all other services required throughout the guests’ stay. The role will ensure the alignment of all Front Office service standards and operating procedures with the wants and needs of hotel guests as well as company quality standards, and immediately responding to and resolving guest concerns.
- Assist the Front Office Manager with relevant department budgets, preparing forecasts monthly and compiling to submit annually while working closely with direct reports to bring budgets within frame.
- Adhere to and maintain all policies relating to LEGOLAND Florida Resort. These controls include primary responsibility for the safeguarding of cash and Hotel revenues.
- Promote the company image via professional and supportive Hotel Team services.
- Ownership, understanding, and awareness of costs and gross profit results at the hotel, with responsibility for actual position versus budget and YOY results.
- Assist in developing, implementing and monitoring all training, hiring and performance evaluation initiatives within the Front Office to ensure continued growth and development of team members.
- Exceed targets within company set-out formal audits including Guest Experience, Health & Safety, HR, Finance and Control, and Operations.
- Review and respond to guest related feedback as well as resolve and/or address to proactively avoid reoccurrence, and provide analysis of guest complaints and follow-up actions.
- Directly oversees and coordinates the day-to-day activities and operational effectiveness of the Front Office Team.
- Assisting the departments in the achievement of Company standards for guest satisfaction while ensuring maximum profitability is achieved through tight specifications, and working with the hotel teams.
- Work with the hotel teams to streamline the flow of communication and operational processes related to all departments within the Resort with a focus on efficiency and guest convenience.
- Identify and plan for contingencies as required
- Ensure the team is engaged and motivated using group tools and programs such as recognition programs, and annual engagement surveys
- Monitor variances in costs, change, trends and adjust and address accordingly.
- Ensure all aspects of the hotel are consistent with the corporate brand image.
- Effectively manage all queries ensuring confidentiality where appropriate.
- Ensure that all commodities are ordered, received, checked and stored correctly in accordance with Company Standards for all departments.
- Monitor, analyze and inform the teams of changes in the cost of goods/services to ensure we are offering guests high quality products while contributing to a profitable Resort.
- Maintain adequate scheduling to ensure necessary coverage in order to maintain minimal guest wait times, timely responses and follow-up to all guest requests or concerns.
- Responsible for the arrival and departure processes, and other services required throughout the guests’ stay, maintaining adequate scheduling to ensure necessary coverage, minimal guest wait times, timely response and follow-up to all guest requests and concerns.
- Monitors and reviews guest interactions and feedback with the Front Office Team to ensure unwavering adherence to service standards, policies, and processes with a focus on the guest experience.
- Responsible for pre-arrival planning with a focus on the collection of arrival times, guest preferences, and the pre-assignment of all accommodations.
- Leading multi-discipline teams members.
- Requires at least 1 year of Hotel front office operations with a recognized qualification or previous significant operational experience in order to lead the team to manage the day to day operational complexities within the department.
- Strong guest service, interpersonal and supervisory skills are required.
- Strong and empowered management competency level, commitment, drive, energy and positive approach to new and fresh challenges.
- Exhibits patience, flexibility, and the ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- A Hospitality degree or bachelors in business, hotel management (or equivalent education and experience) is preferred.
Company: LEGOLAND Resort
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Petersburg, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A