Website LEGOLAND Resort
Prepares, cooks, and plates both hot and cold food. Assists with the set up and clear down of all back of the house operations. Following all opening and closing procedures and all LEGOLAND Florida Resort and Hotel safety, sanitation and cleanliness standards and policies.
- Establish and maintain cleanliness standards and procedures including Merlin Food Safety Guidelines
- Ensure that high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintained throughout all locations at all times
- Assist in the review and development of menus/menu items
- Possess a good working knowledge of the entire menu
- Prepares and stocks any missing place for the upcoming shift
- Ensure a high standard of food production and presentation at all times
- Ensure food quality/production standards, policies and procedures are met and maintained at all times.
- Ensures that all food served is prepared and plated in compliance with all quality standards and per the recipe
- During service, is responsible for operation of a station within the kitchen, producing parts or whole of both hot and cold meals
- Maintain high standard of food quality throughout hotel kitchen operations
- Works closely with other team members to ensure that all food is prepared, ready for services in a timely manner
- Ensure written recipes, presentation and SOP’s are carried out consistently and accurately
- At the end of shift or service, assists in the cleaning and closing of all kitchen and back of house operation and equipment
- Ensure all cleaning materials and equipment within the department are used in conjunction with manufacturers specifications and as laid down in the SOP manual
- Strategic planning to deliver cost effective results and minimize waste
- 1-2 years of progressive experience in F&B production, preferably in a theme park, resort, or multi unit operation preferred. Must be able to remain calm and maintain a positive image within a busy kitchen environment at all times. Should share a passion for cooking and delivering quality food in a quest service environment. Strong communication, organizational, verbal and written communication skills are required. Must work effectively in a fast-paced customer-focused environment within a Matrix Organization. Must be willing to work flexible hours, including and delivering quality food in a guest service environment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as recipes, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports, purchase orders, correspondence.
Company: LEGOLAND Resort
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A