View All Lids Jobs Lids
- Produce sales gains, by providing customer service.
- To meet or exceed Company Objectives in all individual statistics.
- Learn to provide consistent, documented appraisal of an associate’s sales performance. Provide support by giving feedback on areas of strength and opportunity while keeping in line with Company Objectives.
- Responsible for scheduling and staffing the store including calling in associates to work in unexpected peaks when the Store Manager is not present.
- Participate in LIDS Training Programs, adhere to set goals (for sales and tasks) and regular follow up.
- Perform proper documentation and record keeping per LIDS Retail policies as well as state and federal laws.
- Protect Company assets within guidelines of LIDS Retail policies.
- Manage store associates through thorough use of LIDS Training Programs, goal setting (for sales and tasks), and regular follow up when Store Manager is not present.
- Administer the progressive steps of discipline to include verbal and written warning in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Act as Store Manager on duty for any employee scheduling issues, customer complaints, etc. when Store Manager is not present
- Follow all policies to accurately manage store inventory including receiving, transferring, completing price change and conducting product counts.
- Complete accurate product counts in a consistent and timely manner.
- Assist in recruiting and training store personnel on proper store operations and procedures.
- Assist in preparation of store work schedules that provide proper store coverage and are within the Company guidelines for wage control.
- High school diploma or equivalent plus one year relative experience.
- Established ability to produce sales results while minimizing loss.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear professional manner.
- Ability to operate a computer, as well as maneuver relative software programs.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.
- Standing required for up to 100% of the work time.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cedar Park, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A