View All Live Nation JobsLive Nation
- Ensure prompt resolution of equipment issues through efficient troubleshooting, thorough product knowledge, and proper escalation and communication.
- Carry out equipment installations at multiple office locations, following established procedures to deliver consistent reliable end-user work environments.
- Troubleshoot and repair hardware failures and issues relating to full-service ticketing, e.g. Boca ticket printers, credit card swipes, ticketing terminals and kiosks, handheld scanners, wireless access points and analog modems.
- Assist with network setup and configuration including routers, switches, analog modems, and wireless access control devices.
- Works closely with network engineers, venue management and venue operations staff to assess needs and deliver the required support.
- Acts as an advanced technical resource in assisting users to resolve problems with equipment and data; staffs a centralized help desk to facilitate exchange of information and advice; implements solutions or notifies outsourced providers as required.
- Makes hardware and software acquisition recommendations including helping users assess needs and providing justification for equipment and services.
- Assists in instructing staff in the use of standard business and administrative software, including word processing, spreadsheets and database management; provides instruction or written documentation where required.
- Assists with the planning, design, research and acquisition of new or upgraded hardware and software systems; maintains current knowledge of hardware, software and network technology and recommends modifications as necessary.
- Responsible for compliance to all IT policies and procedures regarding documentation, labeling, asset tracking and quality assurance.
- Performs Active Directory & Exchange Messaging tasks using Active Directory and Exchange Management Consoles
- Manages Microsoft NTFS folder/file security permissions on file servers
- Manages and completes IT projects individually or on teams as directed by management
- Executive level support
- Designing and coordinating AV solutions for LNE and working with vendors to provide these solutions
- Advising on best in class AV solutions to help LNE’s employees better collaborate
- Installs, assembles and configures computers, monitors, network infrastructure and peripherals such as printers, scanners and related hardware; pulls cables and rewires or directs the rewiring of cables as required for new installations and office reconfiguration.
- Troubleshoots problems with computer systems and local file servers, including troubleshooting hardware and software, e-mail, network and peripheral equipment problems; makes repairs and corrections where required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Experience with various mobile technologies in a corporate environment including IOS and Android
- Strong knowledge in the area of PC hardware and components such as monitors, keyboards, printers and disk drives
- Comp TIA A+ and Network + preferred
- Ability to work independently, make good use of time and prioritize multiple tasks
- Working knowledge and experience with Casper, MAC scripting a plus
- Knowledge of Cisco VOIP telephony, Call Manager
- Excellent interpersonal relations skills showing extensive experience supporting executive-level customers
- Experience with Parallels, Windows XP and 7, and 2010/2013 MS Office applications is required; Outlook for Mac 2011/2016
- Experience performing Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server, AD Domains and Exchange System Management tasks
- Must be able to travel by car to other local offices if required
- B.S. in computer science or related field and/or experience in lieu of degree, or at least 5 years of comparable work experience
- Extensive knowledge of Windows is required; MAC OS and iOS operating systems experience is highly preferred
- 5 years+ of demonstrated progressive technical experience in a similar role within an MIS team or department
Company: Live Nation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A