View All Live Nation JobsLive Nation
The Finance Manager is responsible for the day-to-day supervision of the venue accounting department, which includes but is not limited to; cash management, accounts payables, show flashing, month-end close process, forecasting, daily revenue auditing, office maintenance and supply. Directly responsible for the management of all accounting hourly positions; Income Auditor and Cashiers. Also responsible for maintaining and upholding all financial policies and procedures. Reports to and assists the National Accounting Director and is based at our Houston House of Blues venue.
- Prepare and issue daily flash, comp report, weekly cost of sales and weekly labor report, profit and loss forecasting including maintenance of checkbook accounting process. Ensure accuracy of all reports.
- Provide information as needed to home office club accounting for period close.
- Preparation of fiscal operations and financial plan for respective club
- Oversee accounts payable, including approvals, coding, input and review for accuracy and correctness. Match invoices to purchase orders.
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Oversee all local and state audits of club books and records
- Responsible for cash room, safe, and lock boxes
- Rollout of new financial procedures and systems in respective club
- Oversee physical inventory counts. Actively participate in physical inventory, minimum one inventory per period, review actual to perpetual and explain variance.
- Preparation of monthly tax return
- Recognize, identify and execute profit enhancement opportunities
- Responsible to train and develop operations managers in the “Essentials of Finance”.
- Responsible for weekly update and reforecast of Present View annual forecasting model based on actual and updated information
- Responsible for daily sales and cash reconciliation. Research and explain any variance
- Review and provide input to Talent Buyer forecasting in the MIDAS system
- Review period end GL detail with department heads
- Track and collect accounts receivable
- Experience with national-level integrated General Ledger software system (Oracle)
- 2-4 years’ experience in all aspects of accounting
- food/beverage accounting experience
- 3 years Accounts Payable experience
- Software requirements (PC Windows based): Microsoft Office. Must possess very strong Excel skills
- Cash management background
- Tax accounting experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in Staff management
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance
- Able to communicate and interact well with executive level management
- Tolerance of all cultures, music and art forms
- 5-year experience with a strong background in accounting
- Flexible Schedule (days/nights, weekends, and holidays)
Company: Live Nation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A