View All Live Nation JobsLive Nation
- Respond to and recover from failures & outages. Coordinate and communicate with appropriate parties.
- Automate provisioning and deployment by designing and implementing infrastructure as code solutions.
- Proactively drive improvements to address stability, capacity, performance, and areas for automation.
- Regularly work with: Hyper-V, Failover Clustering, Storage Spaces Direct, PowerShell, GitLab,
- Prometheus, Grafana, and Splunk.
- Work within a team of engineers (and other internal teams) to plan, deploy, and maintain a production private cloud platform for critical business applications.
- Participate in on-call and potentially some after-hours support as required.
- Responsible for dozens of Hyper-V clusters, supporting thousands of VMs, across multiple data centers.
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, PCI compliance, privacy etc.)
- Experience deploying and managing large-scale infrastructure (compute, storage, networking) across public cloud and/or private data centers
- Strong practical Windows systems administration and troubleshooting skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile / iterative methodologies
- Strongly preferred: Experience with Hyper-V concepts including Switch Embedded Teaming,
- RDMA, RoCE, Data Center Bridging, Storage Spaces Direct.
- Experience with infrastructure automation / config management tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- 5 years of systems engineering experience supporting large-scale infrastructure
- Demonstrated Hyper-V administration and troubleshooting experience in a large scale, highly available environment.
- Ability to automate infrastructure through scripting (PowerShell, GoLang, Python, etc.)
- Deep understanding of compute, networking, and storage technologies and concepts.
Company: Live Nation
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A