View All Live Nation JobsLive Nation
This position will coordinate the merchandise offering, pricing and promotions for direct to consumer channels for select high profile music artists.
- Work with the client reps, the companies clients and the creative team to keep the stores current and in-line with the artists vision and needs.
- Update the positioning of the product to keep the artist merchandise offering fresh.
- Liaise with our partner warehouses for to ensure accurate and timely receiving of goods, and to assist with customer service as needed.
- Manage the inventory, purchasing of goods and logistics involved with running the stores.
- Assist with product development for clients and stores.
- Manage the Artist’s official store for 15-20 artists
- Determine web merchandise offerings for selected artists utilizing the merchandise offering from Licensees, Tour and Wholesale divisions.
- Work with the marketing team to create marketing campaigns, initiate product selection and execution of e-mail and social media promotions.
- Follow eCommerce best practices when building, maintaining and merchandising the stores – SEO, promotions, Pricing trends, etc.
- Possess a positive work attitude with the ability to work on many projects at one time.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary and be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Work experience in music and/or fashion industries a plus
- Photoshop + Web Design skills a bonus, but not required.
- Previous eCommerce experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
Company: Live Nation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A