Website Live Nation
We are seeking Sr. Accountant I & II’s for the Live Nation Concerts division, a segment of the Live Nation live music business. Position is a blend of transactional and intermediate to advanced level Accounting. This person must be a self-motivated individual with the ability to multitask.
- Prepare and enter month end journal entries.
- Reconciling Sales system with General Ledger
- Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures / policies, including Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Maintains, controls and reconciles accounts that are moderately to very complex.
- Prepares daily, weekly, and/or monthly reports and schedules.
- Review and manage P-Card process and transactions.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- Prepare event flash reports (P&L’s), coordinating with operations team to gather and review relevant support
- Manage accounting support staff (i.e. primarily Staff Accountants I-III)
- Reconciliation of event P&Ls (i.e. hard booking Event P&L’s)
- Manage accounting for individual venue revenue and expense accounts
- Assist Accountants and Manager with account reconciliations or ad hoc requests
- Reconcile General Ledger accounts and research to ensure accuracy.
- Quality problem solving and communication skills
- Oracle experience a plus
- Possess excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA preferred
- 5-7 years’ comparable work experience
Company: Live Nation
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Nashville, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A