View All Live Nation JobsLive Nation
Responsible for ensuring the success of show and event productions by performing the technical aspects related to the show(s) production. Assist in all aspects of stage & load in operations, assist in all on-site lighting & stage set up
- Assist with the technical advance with Artists representatives
- Ensure proper care and handling of all HOBE and rental lighting & A/V equipment
- Interact with visiting production crews to ensure a successful show
- Distribute or create lighting plot plans
- Oversee and operate systems pertaining to lighting throughout the entire event
- Ensure Special Events lighting needs are scheduled and met
- Assist audio crew with stands, microphones, cables, etc.
- Assist with any Special Events operations
- Performs the Load-in of band equipment and rental equipment
- Set Up and break-down of band and event equipment
- Focus and lighting adjustments to artist or event specifications
- Spotlight Operations/Lighting Control Boards operation & programming
- Maintenance and repair of lighting equipment
- Assist with Production throughout the house as needed
- Accommodate artist/ event A/V requirements
- Responsible for safe and consistent operation of lighting
- Work in an environment with moderate to loud noise level and extreme lighting changes stobes & moving lights
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs
- Experience in stage lighting, pro audio systems and basic video systems.
- 3 years minimum Tour or Stage Production experience.
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency with all Microsoft applications
- Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
Company: Live Nation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Detroit, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A