View All Lloyds JobsLloyds
- Develop a plan for a specific area of responsibility by leading others.
- Sets longer term objectives and takes ownership for implementing and coordinating performance management systems for a substantial department within the organisation.
- Develops and/or delivers budget plans for own area with mentorship from senior colleagues.
- Provides input into the development of IT Security policies, develops underlying procedures and monitors their implementation.
- Meets the needs of significant customers related to complex, often customised products and services and/or leads a customer advisor department over a significant area.
- Runs the development and/or operation of knowledge management system in tandem with senior colleagues.
- Takes ownership for implementing formal development while informally coaching and mentoring throughout the organisation and investing in own personal development.
- Identifies shortcomings, then suggests and implements improvements to existing business practices, while developing and delivering projects or a workstream within the organisational change programme.
- Create elements of a well built, robust system.
- Of course you’ll make sure that a portfolio of suppliers are delivering required levels of service while reporting to senior colleagues.
- Meets changing requirements by developing new testing approaches and strategy for a defined range of products and/or operations.
- Identifies and evaluates sophisticated expertise-led solutions against a range of criteria to find the ones that best meet business needs.
- Develops tactical plans for optimisation of resources and assets being run within a given area or department.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A