View All Loblaw Companies Limited JobsLoblaw Companies Limited
- Here at Loblaw, we take pride and ownership in helping Canadians live life well. We’re looking for talented colleagues who are passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for our Pharmacy customers and delighting them every step of the way! We can offer progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a great benefits package! Come share our vision and passion in delivering a superior customer experience. Be a part of our growing Health & Wellness philosophy that includes: Pharmacy, Dietitian, Medical and Optical services.
- This position reports to the Pharmacy Manager and is responsible for receiving, preparing and delivery of Rx accurately and timely. Ensuring adequate inventory levels to meet patient’s needs, and counsel with appropriate documentation to all patients. Provide friendly, positive and pro-active interaction with all internal and external customers as well create awareness and educate customers through public relations.
- Create awareness and educate customers through public relations (public health days, clinics, etc.)
- Counsel of patients in regards to new and additional medications in a friendly, positive and pro-active interaction
- Review and control costs at all levels within Loblaw Pharmacy (dispensary)
- Ensure medication and over the counter supplements inventory levels is adequate to meet patients’ needs
- Prepare, dispense and control medications accurately and timely to patients
- Provide timely and positive resolution to patient’s needs and Doctor’s requests/issues
- Provide on-going training for all new and existing Pharmacy colleagues (technicians, interns, students, IPG’s)
Qualification & Experience:
- If you want to join a fast-paced winning team and believe you can have an immediate impact, then we want to hear from you!
- Excellent leadership and performance management skills required
- Superior customer relations skills and a strong sense of professionalism
- Strong problem solving skills including the experience formulating and executing action plans
- Strong personal computing skills, as well as knowledge of KROLL Pharmacy Computer system a definite asset
- Proven ability to build the business using community based marketing strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy and a Class A Pharmacists license a must
Company: Loblaw Companies Limited
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A