Provide customer service excellence to the L’Oréal USA Human Resources community and varied employee population as a whole. Responsible for all aspects of payroll processing and related customer service support including proactive contact and service analytics.. This includes the ability to resolve employee inquiries with respect to L’Oréal HR, payroll & time policies and practices in a busy call center environment.
- Core business hours must be flexible accommodate clients on the West Coast
- Complete payroll calculations for retroactive payroll adjustments, terminations and other exception processing.
- Responsible for all aspects of payroll processing which includes ensuring transactions are in compliance with internal and external payroll and time & labor laws, policies and practices -Process garnishment orders
- Perform data input to payroll system for miscellaneous payments and other changes including deduction and tax withholding
- Follow thru on sensitive payroll matters related to paycheck garnishments
- Check, audit, and maintain payroll & timekeeping records in conformance with established standards.
- Maintain a complete understanding of pay rules for assigned employee population and general understanding of laws governing payroll processing – with a Focus on Quality.
- Answer and field incoming calls to the Employee Service Center/Payroll.
- Involvement with location specific employee relations events
- Audit data interfaced from HR system into the payroll system including salary and tax status
- Complete payroll cycle audit and reconciliation to ensure accurate payroll process
- Participation on cross functional initiatives within the Employee Service Center and Payroll Departments
- Ability to process multi-state and union environment payrolls
- Demonstrated ability to deliver positive customer service experiences
- Ability to partner with internal and external resources to resolve inquiries
- Prior assignments in HR, Payroll or Customer Service Departments
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
- Demonstrated system aptitude including payroll, time & labor systems and MS Office applications (Word / Excel / PowerPoint). ADP Vantage
- Payroll and eTime experience preferred.
- Demonstrated system aptitude including payroll time & labor systems
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A