View All L'Oréal JobsL'Oréal
The EEM needs to build strong relationships with the education teams within the field, distributor partners and the corporate office through the collaboration and implementation of education and business programs, in-salon education to support increase in market share and new partner activities.
The EEM will work closely with the DOE, RE’s and DSD’S to plan and implement new partner programs in their designated territory. The EEM is also responsible for managing the logistics and successful execution of education and ticketed events in their territory. To achieve this, the EEM must exhibit excellent communication and organizational skills, negotiation skills, a diligent work ethic, flexibility, creative thinking and the ability to work independently and within a team atmosphere.
- Works with RE’s to ensure proper education is planned and executed as needed
- Manages Artist bookings, contracts and expense reports through the Event Management System.
- Participate in all corporate events inclusive of Divisional Meetings.
- Supports brand events and shows as directed.
- Maintains technical competence under L’Oreal/PPD standards.
- Attends divisional meetings, sales meetings and artist trainings as directed.
- Maintain the Brand Image as defined by the NYO.
- Responsible for the effective scheduling and tracking of in-salon/suite classes and in field events.
- Responsible for budgeting, coordinating and logistics of Brand distributor shows and events.
- Works with DOE, VP of Sales and Distributor partners in the planning of educational programs to fulfill market needs, meet sales objectives and support new product launches within their territory.
- Understand and embrace the L’Oreal/PPD Culture and Philosophy.
- Full comprehension of brand Education philosophy and training methodology.
- Full comprehension of Brand’s Artistic Network skills/book-ability.
- An understanding of Salon Centric / Distributor educational planning as it relates to class policies, use of field, contract trainers and event P & L
- Ability to plan, develop, and adhere to budgets, for all field training activity and T&E
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint (required) and SalesForce.com and/or SAP (preferred)
- Must live in designated geographical territory
- Ability to travel moderately (minimum 20%)
- Ability to be flexible and accept change and be a team player
- High School graduate. College graduates a plus.
- At least 3 – 5 years of event planning, education and/or professional beauty industry experience. Management/supervisory experience is a plus
- Vast knowledge of Independent/Self-Employed Stylist/Suite Owner
- Superior communication skills
- Vendor negotiation experience
- Ability to manage a high volume of activity, with adaptability to changing demands
- Knowledge of business and educational aspects of Salon Centric / distributor organization
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A