This opportunity is part of L’Oréal Canada’s Professional Products Division.
- Find and manage 3-party to support execution in stores (installation, setup, monthly update)
- Adapt brand concept and imagery to local distribution constraints
- Ensure follow-up of the budget and participate with purchasing department in negotiation with suppliers
- Negotiation, merchandising updates and all key initiatives for stores and chains, along with Commercial Dir/BDM/Marketing Dir
- Ensure new products are given the necessary exposure, planograms are always up to date (Category management)
- Develop a close relationship with store, chain managers, and top salons too (flagships or VIP)
- Gather information (main KPIs, sales impact before and after merch changes) and provide analysis and ROI
- Along with Commercial Director and Matrix and Biolage Marketing Managers, develop proper incentives for stores managers (merchandising contests)
- Ensure clear planning of all initiatives 6-12 months ahead in stores or in chains (digital, newsletter and CRM, merch, education, PR, etc)
- Coordinate the conception, production, delivery and installation of any kind of local specific materials for stores, chains, and potentially key salons and think of ways to reinforce execution (easy to set up, easy to roll out).
- Provide launch strategy for store (working with marketing team on planogram updates)
- Respect L’Oréal for the future guideline be sustainability in all the store initiatives, source eco -conscious way of merchandising with ethical supplier
- Plans the organization of departmental meetings and the coordination major communication (education/events)
- Ensure all content is saved in country folder
- Takes responsibility for the administrative and organizational follow-up of the Communication team’s activities in both education/events.
- Responsible for administrative and technical assistance: organization of business travel, entering receipts for expenses, processing mail, preparing responses, orders for office equipment, etc.
- Ensure regular touchpoints with manager to go over catalogue and ensure content is up to date
- Ensure distributors have updated info and images
- Ensure calendars are completed and on time
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A