L’Oréal Canada is in search of an ambitious graduate from across Canada looking to embark on a wonderful adventure.
If you aspire to a commercial career offering endless possibilities to grow within a successful and competitive organization, bringing you to new heights in Canada as well as internationally, this position is for you.
Our organization, being a global leader on the world stage in the beauty industry, our teams are comprised of passionate individuals seeking to surpass themselves through innovations and their conquest of new markets.
This is a 1 year contractual opportunity withing our Professional Products Division – L’Oréal Professional
- In keeping with our brand strategies, you will play an integral role in executing the go-to-market strategies of new launches and innovations, including their presentation and retail execution in the field.
- You will be covering the territory and surrounding areas of Quebec City. You will be managing an established customer base, from the largest retailers in Canada, this within a given geographic area, for the leading beauty brand portfolios in the self-serve market.
- While exploiting your entrepreneurial spirit, you will grow the business by surpassing regional sales targets, as well as market growth objectives set forth by the organization.
- You will be a key stakeholder in promoting our brand image at store level.
- Having excellent interpersonal skills will enable you to work with persons in cross-functional teams within our organization.
- You are a team player, but able to work independently.
- You have a valid driver’s license.
- You value customer service and have great organizational skills.
- Spoken and written French and English languages are required for this role
- Relevant experience in sales/representation/merchandising in the retail/commercial industry accompanied by knowledge of the distribution channels are an asset.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Administration or related field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Québec, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A