The CRM specialist supports the CRM and Loyalty programs. Collaborates with cross-functional teams, including e-commerce, marketing, education, CMO and IT.
They are responsible for optimizing Consumer Lifetime value (CLV) & the Consumer Yearly value (CYV). These objectives will be supported by an increase in acquisition rate, retention rate, frequency, and average order value. The CRM Specialist will segment our consumers based on our CRM Data and create audiences to deliver the best consumer experience throughout his/her journey.
As part of the mandate, the individual will also be responsible for running the Loyalty program. Working in close collaboration with Marketing for Rewards, Catalogue and Promotional activities in relation to the program.
Contribute to brand profitable growth by designing and implementing local CRM solutions to engage, retain, upsell & recruit consumers and leverage insight and data.
- Partner and collaborate with cross-functional teams, including acquisition, analytics, eCommerce/merchandising, technology, and creative
- Activate the right business drivers by tracking and drawing conclusions from specific D2C e-commerce KPIs (unique visitors, conversion rate, promotional allowance)
- Manage and monitor data acquisition strategy in line with Group recommendation
- Create local CRM programs to engage consumer in line with local specifics
- Has a broad vision of CRM potentialities and fosters cross-brand, -categories or -division opportunities
- Maximize efficiency & costs: migrating when necessary to lower cost mediums
- Bring incremental revenues coming from CRM program, online
- Increase CLV
- Increase RFM (Recency, Frequency, and Monetary Value of a customer)
- Improve customer retention rate
- Implement and optimize the CRM platform use, ensue it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle
- Work closely with all departments to ensure CRM works effectively for all aspects of the brand/division
- Plan and deliver local CRM strategies across the brand encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty, promoting the brand and the new products
- Customer Journey Mapping – analyze touch points with the Brand and maximize commercial opportunities
- Good HTML and Photoshop skills
- Google Analytics Certified
- Customer centric
- Analytic mindset and Data Driven
- Business spirit
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business intelligence
- Experience in digital marketing and e-commerce
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other Marketing automation tool
- Strong Excel and Data Visualization skills (Google Data Studio, an asset)
- Concerned about details
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A