- Responsible for documenting and interpreting data in order to support conclusions with supervision.
- Must meet deadlines.
- Able to create formulas independently and ensure product development non-negotiables (stability, safety, regulatory, and industrialization)
- Develops new and robust skin care formulations and processes as well as understands the relationship between formulation and product development.
- Handles multiple projects simultaneously and can work under tight deadlines. Remains flexible to meet the Business and Scientific needs.
- Communicates to supervisor important observations and test results in an effective manner and is open minded to suggestions
- Interacts well with various support groups and vendors within R&I and among L’Oréal’s external partners.
- Follows through on all aspects of projects from Inception to Officialization.
- Provides chemistry and support for formulations processes including performing analysis and implementing improvements in process cycle time, yield, and quality to maximize operations efficiency.
- Shows creativity and resourcefulness to come up with solutions to issues, which may arise during product development and/or in anticipation to issues which may appear in pilot plant or manufacturing.
- A completed Bachelor’s degrees in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related field is required
- 1-3 years of industry experience in a laboratory environment is required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent, ongoing basis, without the need for sponsorship now or in the future.
- Well organized and hard-working
- Good communication (verbal, written), problem-solving, interpersonal, and computer skills
- Must be a team player.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Clark, NJ
Application Deadline: N/A