The Customer Service Associate is responsible for customers’ experience with Lowe’s. This associate plays a critical role in helping our customers select the right products, ensuring quotes are accurate, verifying correct price labels, and confirming that all customer needs are met. In addition, this associate delivers excellent customer service by listening to customers, using expertise to help customers, and loading merchandise for customers. This associate must always remain vigilant and report any safety or security concerns around the entrance of the store
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products customers need. As a Customer Service Associate, this means:
- Being friendly and professional, welcoming customers to Lowe’s and helping with home improvement project needs.
- Validating loading tickets and processing orders and deliveries accurately so customers receive merchandise as expected and in a timely manner.
- Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- 6 months of experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
- CSAs assigned to the Greeter departments (available in select stores) minimally must be able to lift 10 pounds without assistance; may lift over 10 pounds with or without assistance.
- CSAs assigned to all other departments (excluding Greeter departments) minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
- Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as may be required by law.
- 6 months experience using common retail technology, such as smart phones and tablets.
Qualification & Experience:
- Certification in trade related to department (e.g., hardware, kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden, and lumber/building materials)
- 6 months of sales experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.
- Bi-lingual skills, if applicable to the store.
- 6 months of retail experience providing customer service, including identifying and resolving customer issues, assisting customers in locating product, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business.
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Thomasville, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A