As a Team Leader you are expected to motivate, support and lead your team to carry out the preparation and fulfilment of your products to our retail business.
Upholding a high standard of quality, consistency and speed to provide the shops with the freshest products.
You will be expected to set a good example to the team by championing company policies, health and safety policies and good practices.
- Maintain good communication and positive morale within the team.
- Ensuring cleanliness and standards of room are maintained.
- Help to create and build a happy team with positive morale
- Support training of new staff and keep training records up to date
- Be proactive and eager to learn
- Organise work flow within the team to achieve maximum efficiency
- Uphold and monitor company policies and good practice including H&S and correct use of PPE.
- Carry out checks regularly to ensure high standards
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organisational skills
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Flexibility – may be required to work different shifts
- A passion for learning
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to work in a team and motivate others
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Poole, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A