We are currently searching for a creative and dynamic leader to join our team as an Assistant Manager. As an Assistant Manager you bring Lush’s Leadership Practices into all elements of your business: Be Real, Be Curious, Lead Fearlessly, Adapt and Evolve, Grow Talent, and Live with Purpose. You take initiative to drive your own development and improve your practice of leadership and management to step into your future role as Store Manager.
- Policies and Procedures: Support your Manager to run a tight ship in which your staff are aware and comply with company standards for time and attendance, product integrity, respectful workplace, and health and safety.
- Stock and Inventory: Support the training of your inventory team to abide by fresh standards and rotation rules and manage ordering to ensure the right products, in the right amounts are in the store at the right times
- Customer Service: ensure a unique customer experience that makes every visitor feel welcome, meets their needs and makes their day.
- Visuals and Merchandising: Identify and support development of your team to take pride in a clean and beautiful work environment and follow the merchandising and design standards.
- Driving Sales: demonstrate strong business acumen and understanding of your business metrics and reports and how to impact them through behaviors on the floor.
- Development and Engagement: Help to engage the staff at every level of your business to ensure they are inspiring, motivated and building strong customer relationships.
- Building the Brand: educate our customers on our brand values, and articulate our position on Fighting Animal Testing, Freshest Cosmetics,
- Ethical Buying, 100% Vegetarian, Handmade, and Naked Packaging.
- Recruitment and Selection: Support the staffing of your shop with top-performing staff by working actively within your markets to network, recruit, hire and succession plan.
- Can lift to 30 lbs; reasonable accommodations will be made for any employee when necessary
- Ability to manage reporting systems, outlook, excel and MS word
- 1-3 years managing or supervising in a retail environment
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the shop
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A