Website MAC Cosmetics
The Specialty Multi Coordinator is a selling specialist who possesses expertise in skin care, artistry, sales, event execution and store-level relationship building. Passion for cosmetics, loads of energy and a positive attitude, sell thru savvy, excellent communication skills and a reputation for follow-through and up are essential.
The Coordinator is a ‘Brand Ambassador’; in doors to train and educate the consumer and retailers on their brand products and brand story. The Coordinator will plan and execute training and events within their region/territory to ensure proper positioning and deliverance of a universal education brand message that drives retail sales.
- Coordinate optimal store visit schedule with the Field Sales Leader and strategize plans to achieve sales goals and execute corporate initiatives.
- Educate teams on top selling ELC products to increase Freelancers’ ability to recommend cross brands relevant to the customer
- Track and monitor event sales impact.
- Responsible for achievement of sales plan for each door within territory
- Create monthly calendar to optimally support focus doors and sales achievement.
- Drive and exceed sales goals as determined by the Field Sales Leader through store visits for support, events and relationship building.
- Initiate and develop relationships with store personnel to ensure ongoing support of brand event and sales initiatives.
- Partner with retailer and brand to ensure seasonal merchandising updates are executed
- Analyze and evaluate how the Freelance team is using training knowledge to drive sales, as well as recognize and coach to opportunities for improvement
- Drive, activate and support all brand initiatives and programs, under the direction of the Field Sales Leader.
- Execute and follow up on all corporate education, event initiatives and programs as directed Field Sales Director
- Manage and track regional Freelance budget allocated by Field Sales Director
- Initiate innovative ways to impact sales and drive retail results
- Deliver effective sales coaching: modeling, observing and providing feedback to ensure effective delivery of sales techniques for varying consumer profiles, including cross selling techniques for new consumers, to ensure sales goal achievement
- 2+ years’ experience in cosmetic retail experience required, including artistry, event, and selling ability
- Ability to deliver overall sales plan for assigned territory
- Proven ability to drive sell-through
- Solid understanding of product knowledge, events, operations, retail culture and cosmetic industry
- Recruit, manage and develop regional Freelance team
- Creative sales driver with passion, energy and love of the beauty industry
- The ability to Be the Best and deliver the highest quality service levels in the beauty market
- Understanding of the current beauty trends and ability to leverage those insights to drive sales.
- Ability to see problems and develop action plans to get past them (inventory/stock issues, staff performance, turnover, logistical issues related to events, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends, holidays, and special events.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to stand and walk for length of shift.
Company: MAC Cosmetics
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A