View All Marriott JobsMarriott International
Supervises daily Food and Beverage (F&B) shift operation and monitors compliance with all F&B policies, standards, and procedures. Manages day-to-day operations verifying that the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis. Maintains the operating budget, and verifies that standards and legal obligations are followed. Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work..
- Supervises staffing levels to verify that guest service, operational needs, and financial objective are met.
- Supervises daily F&B shift operation and monitors compliance with all F&B policies, standards and procedures.
- Maintains the operating budget, and verifies that standards and legal obligations are followed.
- Follows property specific second effort and recovery plan.
- Takes proactive approaches when dealing with guest concerns.
- Assists in the ordering of Food and Beverage (F&B) supplies, cleaning supplies and uniforms.
- Assists supervisors in understanding team members ever changing needs and expectations, and how to exceed them.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Creates and nurtures a property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork and passion for providing service.
- Coordinates cleaning program in all F&B areas (e.g., General clean), identifying trends and making recommendation for improvements.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Communicates areas that need attention to staff and follows up to verify understanding.
- Stays readily available/ approachable for all guests.
- Verifies that all team members/supervisors understand the brand specific philosophy.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees.
- Operates all department equipment as necessary and reports malfunction.
- Manages day-to-day operations, monitors quality, and standards and meets the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Celebrates and fosters decisions that result in successes as well as failures.
- Supports and supervises an effective monthly self inspection program.
- Stays readily available/ approachable for all team members.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Monitors and maintains the productivity level of employees.
- Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees’ absence.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the brand specific service culture.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A