View All Marriott JobsMarriott International
Position has responsibility for supervising and coordinating activities of employees delivering spa services, including salon, skin care, program coordination, reservations, reception desk, massage and locker room areas. Position focuses on ensuring guest and employee satisfaction and achieving the operating budget.
- Maintains cleanliness of spa and related areas and equipment.
- Comprehends budgets, operating statements and payroll progress reports as needed to assist in the financial management of department.
- Ensures all employees have the proper supplies, equipment and uniforms.
- Supports a Spa orientation program for employees to receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
- Ensures employees understand expectations and parameters.
- Manages supplies and equipment inventories within budget.
- Participates in an on-going employee recognition program.
- Brings issues to the attention of the department manager and Human Resources as necessary.
- Understands the impact of department’s operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives and managing to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Assumes the responsibilities of the Spa Director in his/her absence.
- Solicits employee feedback, utilizing an “open door” policy and reviewing employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
- Observes service behaviors of employees and providing feedback to individuals.
- Reviews comment cards and guest satisfaction results with employees.
- Participates in employee progressive discipline procedures.
- High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the spa, guest services, or related professional area.
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A