View All Marriott JobsMarriott International
As a world-class leader in the travel industry, there’s no better place to make your mark. If you have the natural ability to communicate and enjoy working with others, we welcome you to join our global family. Here, you will find a place where your personality and ideas are as appreciated as the work you do. Each day will open your mind to a world of possibilities, growth opportunities and the chance to meet people from all corners of the globe.
No matter whether a guest arrives weary from their travels or excited for a vacation, you know what to do to make them feel at home. They will appreciate the pristine lobby, your warm welcome, and your efficiency in getting them checked in and pointed in the right direction. When they know you genuinely care about the quality of their stay, you are operating at a level of excellence.
- Run daily reports, reviewing to see what needs to be communicated to the next shift’s staff
- Complete cashier and closing reports, counting the bank at the end of each shift securely
- Accept and record wake-up calls, delivering to the right department
- Communicate any emergency, lost item or theft to proper security staff and/or authorities
- Keep contingency lists in case of emergency and communicate any necessary messages.
- Organize, confirm and process guest check-ins/ check-outs and adapt for any changes
- Secure payment, verifying and adjusting billing as needed
- Provide guests with room and hotel information, directions, amenities and local interests
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
- A team-first attitude
- A warm, people-oriented demeanor
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A