View All Marriott JobsMarriott International
Our jobs aren’t just about putting food on the table that our guests will enjoy until they ask for their bill. Instead, we want to build an experience that is memorable and unique – with food and drinks on the side. Our Guest Service Experts take the initiative and deliver a wide range of services to make sure that guests enjoy their meal. Whether setting tables, communicating with the kitchen, interacting and serving guests, or cleaning work areas and supplies, the Guest Service Expert makes transactions feel like part of the experience.
You hold yourself to a higher culinary standard and it is your attention to each preparation that keeps guests with us to dine. Working with a dedicated team of experts, you will learn something different every day as you work with new seasonal menus and unique presentations. You hard work pays off when a dish that you’ve thoughtfully helped to prepare has guests raving and anxious to return.
- Test foods to ensure proper preparation and temperature
- Cook food and prepare top-quality menu items in a timely manner
- Operate kitchen equipment safely and responsibly
- Ensure the proper sanitation and cleanliness of surfaces and storage containers
- Prepare fresh ingredients for cooking according to recipes/menu
- No matter what position you are in, there are a few things that are critical to success – creating a safe workplace, following company policies and procedures, upholding quality standards, and ensuring your uniform, personal appearance, and communications are professional. Guest Service
- Experts will be on their feet and moving around (stand, sit, or walk for an extended time; moving over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces), managing the menu (read and visually verify information), and taking a hands-on approach to work (move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance and 50 pounds with assistance; reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping). Doing all these things well (and other reasonable job duties as requested) is critical for Guest
- Service Experts – to get it right for our guests and our business each and every time.
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sarasota, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A