Website Marriott International
The position is accountable for proactively soliciting and handling sales opportunities. Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery. Assists in leading all day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives. Achieves personal sales goals.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Understands the overall market – competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Closes the best opportunities for the location based on market conditions and location needs.
- Services our customers in order to grow share of the account.
- Gains understanding of the location’s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution.
- Provides accurate, complete and effective turnover to Event Management.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
- Identifies new business to achieve personal and location revenue goals.
- Supports the company’s service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Executes and supports the company’s customer service standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 3 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Batam, Riau Islands, ID
Application Deadline: N/A