This is a role within the Payroll Services Team based in the Luton Shared Service Centre. Reporting to the Director, Payroll, this role will form an integral part of the team covering several areas including managing the administration and co-ordination of various business service activities, coordinating the financial reconciliations and treasury tasks necessary to ensure successful payroll processing and disbursement for multiple countries across Europe, including Italy, Sweden, the Netherlands, Belgium and the UK. The Payroll Analyst will work in partnership with our various external payroll providers. This role has a strong HR involvement due to its key positioning within the general compensation and benefits administration and processes. It is anticipated that the job content will evolve/change over time in consultation with the incumbent.
- To assist with any internal/external payroll audit tasks
- Assist in administration of various benefit schemes per country
- Responsible for the successful delivery of payroll across some European entities
- Owning the end-to-end payroll process for multiple European entities (monthly paid)
- Identify and implement improvements to end to end processes
- Reviewing output, and providing primary approvals working with the outsourced payroll provider.
- To make sure that all payments and statutory reporting to Tax & Social Security authorities are reconciled and paid in an accurate and timely manner
- Liaise closely with HR to ensure the quality of data received by providers
- Primary point of contact for associate payroll related queries
- Liaising with counterparts such as Finance, HR and Internal Controls
- Administration of stock schemes with the local provider
- Build relationships with our outsourced payroll providers to ensure payroll services are performed in an accurate and timely manner
- Assists with preparation of all payroll activity related reporting and analysis
- Involvement in ad hoc projects as required i.e. New payroll set up, Short Term Business Visitor reporting etc.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must have good literacy skills and be very numerate.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage varying needs and prioritising to ensure best results
- Good PC literacy with strong knowledge of MS Outlook , Word, Excel (Vlookup, Pivot tables) essential.
- Experience of payroll entry or similar data entry tasks strongly desirable
- Experience working in a financial/professional services environment, advantageous If you have international payroll experience
- Self-motivated and able to work independently without close supervision.
- Pro-active nature to solve issues and suggest process improvements that could also benefit the wider team
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A