JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
- Ensuring compliance with all food & beverage policies, standards and procedures by training, supervising, follow-up and hands on management.
- Ensuring associates are Responsible alcohol trained or have completed other approved responsible beverage service training programs.
- Managing beverage purchasing and control procedures and ensuring associates are trained accordingly.
- Working with the Chef and Food & Beverage Manager to develop promotions, food and wine pairings, menu items and presentations.
- Recruitment of Food & Beverage associates and supporting across all Food & Beverage outlets including Conference & Events
- Carrying out Duty Manager shifts
- Empowering hosts to provide excellent customer service and ensuring they receive on-going training to understand guest expectations.
- Communicating performance expectations in accordance with job descriptions for each position and monitoring progress.
- Celebrating successes and ensuring recognition is taking place across areas of responsibility.
- Programming the point of sale system.
- Reviewing staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Previous Management/Supervisory experience working within a Hotel operation or similar environment preferred
- Ideally possess Formal Hospitality qualification (HND, NVQ or equivalent)
- Licencing qualification
- Micros experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Northampton, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A