View All Mary Kay JobsMary Kay Global
Responsible for all U.S. cash management operations including the efficient utilization of company cash and the effective operation and administration of the Treasury Management System (“TMS”). Manages the relationship with major banks, payment processors, and other service providers. Responsible for U.S. daily cash projections, short-term cash investment, global payment solutions, cash forecasting, credit facility activity, standby and commercial letters of credit, and Treasury performance metrics. Administers the Mary Kay Inc. Profit Sharing and 401(k) funds in accordance with ERISA requirements. Manages unclaimed property filings and audits.
- Ensures fraud prevention measures are in place and enforced company wide.
- Utilizes the TMS to manage and report U.S. cash position.
- Reviews and approves bank transaction coding/mapping in the TMS to automate accounting to the ERP system.
- Serves as a system administrator for all bank portal systems, ensuring proper internal controls and security are in place in all systems to protect company funds.
- Recommends and implements improvements in cash management processes to eliminate inefficient and ineffective processes and procedures.
- Leads U.S. cash management operations.
- Reviews and approves cash disbursements and monitors timing of cash receipts.
- Uses expertise in expedite global payment solutions. Gains understanding and maintains documentation of existing payment methods and fraud detection tools utilized by Mary Kay Inc. and its subsidiaries.
- Develops and maintains appropriate policies and procedures for treasury functions, ensuring compliance with internal controls and fraud prevention measures.
- Constantly looks for anomalies or unusual patterns in transactions and recognizes when an abnormal transaction is material while considering business impact. Escalates issues when necessary.
- Develops and measures key performance indicators to evaluate team’s performance.
- Reviews quarterly fees charged by banks to ensure charges are accurate and addresses any discrepancies noted. Identifies cost-saving opportunities.
- Recommends cash movement to and from investment accounts based on liquidity needs. Suggests options to invest excess cash to maximize interest rate returns.
- Requires a working knowledge of basic U.S. GAAP Accounting principles and tax laws/legal requirements associated with ERISA.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to work independently on multiple projects covering a wide range of topics. Must manage strict deadlines while also managing vendor relationships and non-routine projects and activities.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess the ability to multi-task to manage multiple bank accounts and strict deadlines while also managing vendor relationships and non-routine projects and activities.
- 7+ years of related experience, including 5-7 years of cash management and/or ecommerce payments processing experience.
- Requires knowledge of the payment card industry including understanding of card processing fee rules.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills are necessary to communicate effectively with CEO, COO, executive management, financial institution contacts and auditors.
- Internal Controls: Writes and reviews policies and procedures with an internal control mindset. Gives guidance on improving internal controls and policies and procedures within own area and with global business partners. Identifies issues with internal controls and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent in Finance or Accounting and a Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation is required.
- Must be able to work with various specialized banking systems, including a treasury workstation, and be proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Advanced critical thinking and problem resolution skills to efficiently and effectively resolve issues and implement streamlining where possible.
Company: Mary Kay Global
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A