View All Mary Kay JobsMary Kay Global
Intermediate level Team Lead II leads ASRS operations including order and inventory management, material receipt and storage, shipments to distribution centers, pack out vendors, international subsidiaries, and monitoring and troubleshooting the automated storage retrieval systems and other equipment. Ensures all activities are in compliance with the established safety and quality standards and regulatory requirements. Develops, coaches, and mentors team members for excellent performance in all ASRS jobs and safety, quality and regulatory functions. Shares ownership in achieving world class performance and continuous improvement within ASRS operations. Identifies process gaps, executes root cause analysis and implements effective and sustainable countermeasures.
- Management and control of inventory including, but not limited to, cycle counts, audits, adjustments, and obsolescence.
- Physical and electronic management of domestic and international sales, transfer and work orders
- Maintenance of the automated storage retrieval systems and other automated material handling and conventional equipment.
- Receipt, storage and shipment of finished goods, components, raw materials, as well as materials to and from contract vendors (hazardous and non-hazardous products and materials)
- Transport of domestic United States and international distribution.
- Leadership of People and Functions – Leads and directs the team members responsible for and the execution of the following operations and associated documentation/records:
- Must have experience with warehouse data and automated equipment management systems (such as WMS, JDE, EMS, CMMS, Agile, LIMS) to perform daily functions, and the ability to interpret data within various reports.
- Must act with minimal guidance from management and is trusted to make good business decisions based on demonstrated knowledge and professional experience.
- Must have a baseline understanding of the rules and regulations related to the storage and distribution of consumer products as described by EPA, DOT, OSHA, FDA and cGMP. Must have knowledge of hazardous materials/dangerous goods rules and regulations for the DOT, IATA, and IMDG regulations. Must be able to secure and maintain all training and/or certifications as required by governing regulations.
- Must understand the transportation industry including trucking, air, and ocean carriers and the local, state and federal regulations associated with each carrier.
- Must have technical problem solving and troubleshooting skills in order to work with the repair, maintenance, and operation of ASRS equipment and direct the activities of the staff.
- Domestic / International overnight travel required approximately <5% of work time.
- Must have a sense of urgency in order to respond to operations changes, emergencies, and deadlines.
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of employees and management, with the ability to write detailed procedures and reports.
Company: Mary Kay Global
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A