View All Mary Kay JobsMary Kay Global
Responsible for picking and/or packing product orders manually, utilizing a computerized pick-to-light system, while ensuring accuracy, neatness, and prompt shipment. Rotates into other positions within the warehouse. Maintains goodwill by performing service-related activities and actively pursuing Golden Rule Service. Performs duties and responsibilities based on business needs and in accordance with work instructions and accepted standards.
- Picks product orders utilizing computerized pick-to-light system which indicates what items to pick and how many, and into which box they are to be placed. Picks with care ensuring order contains correct items, accurate quantities, and proper arrangement. Must be able to maintain focus in order to pick accurately and efficiently and maintain expected cycle time and quality for the Sales Force.
- Regularly rotates into packing station position. Arranges product in shipping carton prior to adding void fill to minimize damages during transit. Fills void with packing material and guides through top case sealer. Operates a pneumatically controlled pedal to release the appropriate amount of void fill. Regularly rotates into box making position. Takes direction from Line Starter to ensure appropriate box type and sizes are made, ensures adequate supply of appropriate boxes are available for induction. Operates a manual pallet jack to move box supplies where needed.
- Performs miscellaneous duties in the warehouse including filling various order types, performing rework/inspection and inventory counts; and assembling prepacks, Starter Kits, or prizes as needed. As an Order Filler, removes any damaged product from flow racks and places it in a quality assurance box. Records part number and quantity to ensure accurate inventory adjustment. Assists with additional projects or assumes additional duties as needed. Maintains a neat and orderly work area and disposes of trash.
- Must have good manual dexterity to pick orders and pack product in shipping cartons, and good visual acuity required to ensure product and part numbers are correctly placed into boxes.
- Must be able to read, write, and count to read numbers and fill product orders, and write numbers during physical inventory.
- Must be able to pass a basic math test including addition, subtraction, and simple multiplication and division to pick appropriate quantity of product into boxes.
Company: Mary Kay Global
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A