View All McDonalds JobsMcDonald's
The Pay Equity Manager role will be responsible to set strategic direction for the McDonald’s approach to Pay Equity based on data-driven insight, supervise pertinent external trends, and define pro-active steps to bring McDonald’s to a leadership position in the Pay Equity field.
The role will be report into the Senior Director Global Reward International Operated Markets, leading global pay equity analysis across the US, the International Operated Markets and our Corporate Offices around the world. This Manager will ensure that the necessary data to conduct statistical analysis is collected in compliance with applicable data privacy laws from each location/ market, audited and prepared for third party analysis. This role will further bring to bear insights resulting from the data analysis and build a robust partner engagement and communication plan to deliver advice and action planning for the markets and Corporate Offices in scope.
The Pay Equity Manager will also develop best-practice standards of equitable pay practices built on the Global Rewards Framework. This particularly refers to the identification, analysis, and mitigation of compensation/talent practices leading to future pay gaps. While the initial scope of the global analysis will focus on elements of core pay, this role will be expanding the scope of future equity and diversity analyses to other parts of rewards. This Manager will design and deliver the necessary education and training to markets and hold markets accountable for executing against the standards. In order to globally report on progress against our global ambition, the role will be responsible to develop and track a set of key performance indicators and report out to Senior Leadership.
- Engagement with the US, the IOM Market Rewards Leads and other data providers at every stage of the process
- Designing and improving data collection templates and processes aligned with applicable data privacy laws
- Design and deliver the vital education and training around standards of best-practice, equitable pay practices
- Partner with Legal team on reporting requirements and data privacy laws
- Expand the scope of future equity and diversity analysis to other parts of rewards, such as stock awards, recognition, discretionary bonuses, benefit plan participation etc.
- Utilising results and insights to inform financial modelling, globally and for each market
- Building & maintaining a comprehensive project and communication plan with multiple work streams for audiences at all levels of the organisation as well as external vendors
- Partner with Diversity, Equity & Inclusion as well as Communications teams to ensure consistent messaging with our Diversity, Equity &
- Inclusion Strategy with all key partner groups
- Identification, analysis and mitigation of compensation/ talent practices that could lead to potential pay gaps
- Develop, execute and monitor best-practice standards of equitable pay practices built on the Global Rewards Framework
- External vendor contracting, ongoing relationship management and delivery accountability
- Strong expertise and experience in data analytics and statistical modelling
- Proactively staying abreast of pertinent external trends in the pay equity space and evolving legal reporting requirements in all countries in scope
- Ensure all markets receive results accompanied by meaningful advice to mitigate any potentially existing pay gaps, recommendations and action plans with clear accountabilities laid out
- Design appropriate critical metrics, and track individual market and overall global performance toward those metrics
- Experience working in a large, complex, international matrix organisation
- Keen ability to proactively manage a wide range of partners
- Experience in the Reward industry
- Location flexible: preference for either the London/ Shoreditch or the Munich office
- Vendor / supplier management experience
- Strong project management skills
- English language at business fluent level
- Strong cross-cultural communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to influence at all levels within a global matrix organisation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A