View All McDonalds JobsMcDonald's
We are looking for a highly motivated and agile GBS Finance Coordinator Provides support to McDonald’s restaurants and departments on the maintenance of fixed asset ledger via performing the fixed asset processing functions as well as related fixed asset accounting activities of McDonald’s UK&IE markets for all Capital Projects, McOpCo reinvestments, G & A initiatives, and other associated duties.
- Proactively shares input and feedback to enhance and evolve work processes.
- Use CI methods to determine value-add solutions that improve customer experience and efficiency and effectiveness of GBS Finance procedures.
- Utilises Excel application to prepare, review and distribute bi-monthly report on project status & adjustments for SSC Management & Market
- Finance/Project Coordinator, to monitor and demonstrate timely, accurate and complete accounting
- Applies diligence to ensure integrity, accuracy and timeliness of inputs and financial data
- Maintains and updates procedures and documentation to assist with any training needs.
- Maintains internal control procedures to safeguard the financial integrity of the company
- Manages and performs the capital project control process (i.e. Capacity projects, reimages and new sites) to ensure timely, complete and accurate information flow
- Provide clear guidance on compliance to procedures and processes with both internal and external customers.
- Prepares and researches monthly reconciliations of assigned balance sheet accounts
- Contribute to achieving the overall department’s goals by continuously striving towards achieving the SLA’s of your team
- Delivers quality and thoughtful training for any new starters or existing colleagues as requested.
- Demonstrate phenomenal business partnership and seek to engage key stakeholders in initiatives to validate and gain their support for change.
- Deliver proactivity and a high standard of customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Customer Obsessed – ability to listen to and respond to customer feedback, ensuring our services deliver value: quality at the right time, first time.
- Good communication skills- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical audiences and professionally
- Proven interpersonal skills – Ability to connect, work well with others, understand and influence another person’s perspective
- Computer Literate- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and interest in Cloud/Web tech.
- Continuous Learner – Actively seeks out opportunities, for breadth and depth of individual development and building better knowledge of the business.
- Basic knowledge in Finance & Accounting
- Organisational Skills – ability to work on own and prioritise tasks with others, attention to ensuring service delivery excellence.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A