View All McDonalds JobsMcDonald's
We are looking for a highly motivated and agile GBS Finance Coordinator to be responsible for providing support and guidance to McDonald’s Company owned restaurants (McOpCo) departments and third party suppliers on all finance and accounting matters relating to the accuracy and completeness of the UK & Ireland entities financial statements. Furthermore, to show curiosity and a learning orientation that develops their technical skills and brings process improvement to fruition in an efficient and effective manner, elevating customer experience.
- Performs general accounting activities, including the preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements such as balance sheets, profit-and-loss statements and capital expenditure schedules on timely basis
- Effectively carry out all transactional accounting and financial reporting duties associated with the Company owned restaurants (McOpCo) and Department G&A Finance & Accounting.
- Continuous Learner – Actively seeks out opportunities, for breadth and depth of individual development and building better knowledge of the business.
- Organisational Skills – ability to work on own and prioritise tasks with others, attention to ensuring service delivery excellence.
- Proven interpersonal skills – Ability to connect, work well with others, understand and influence another person’s perspective
- Good communication skills- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical audiences and professionally
- Computer Literate- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and interest in Cloud/Web tech.
- Basic knowledge in Finance & Accounting
- Customer Obsessed – ability to listen to and respond to customer feedback, ensuring our services deliver value: quality at the right time, first time.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A