View All Mercedes-Benz JobsMercedes-Benz
In this role, the Senior Visual UX Designer will be responsible for designing the look and feel of future digital user interfaces and service experiences for Mercedes-Benz and Smart cars. The role demands a high level of creativity and a never-ending hunger for future design trends. The ideal candidate should possess outstanding visual design skills with an obsession for details. They must also possess the ability to inspire stakeholders as well as other team members. As a Senior Visual UX Designer, the candidate will work as a core member of a multi-disciplinary team (internal, external and international) to bring innovative ideas and concepts to life with stunning designs. Doing so you will lead the design process from early concept development to implementation into concept and production vehicles.
- Bring your designs to life creating interactive prototypes as needed.
- Consistently be at the forefront of new tools and design processes.
- Design research and strategy, keeping abreast of social, cultural, and technological trends and developments.
- Creative collaboration, project coordination, partner relations, and general team support.
- Develop and deliver best-in-class user interface designs using the iterative design and development process, in partnership with other teams/groups.
- Create fresh, innovative and inspiring visuals that push the Mercedes-Benz design DNA to the next level.
- 3D and Motion Design skills with tools like Cinema4D, Maya, AfterEffects, Premiere etc.
- Interactive prototyping capabilities with standard tools
- Understanding of hardware/software/service design challenges including mobile and tablet form factors
- Solid project coordination and leadership skills
- Will accept equivalent work experience in lieu of formal education
- Combination of Degree and Years of experience acceptable (minim
- Minimum level of education required and required field of study: Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communication Design, Media Design, Interaction Design, Industrial Design or related
- 5+ years of experience in related field
- Excellent Visual and Interaction Design skills proven by an outstanding design portfolio
- Fluent in industry standard design tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch etc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brownsville, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A