View All Mercedes-Benz JobsMercedes-Benz
- Documentation of High Level, Low Level design, Source code and Unit Tests
- Integration, Build and Release Management of application
- Define and Analyse SW requirements and SW interfaces
- C/C++, C# Coding and Unit Testing
- Develop, flash and test the application in Telematics Head Unit hardware
- Communication with partners, suppliers and within the team
- Development and maintenance of Middleware framework components.
- Participate in all SW architecture and integration workshops
- Collaborate with Daimler internal stakeholders and suppliers who are responsible for system components.
- Development of SW application modules for head unit
- Good knowledge of UML Modelling tools like EA, Rhapsody.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical Engineering or in a relevant stream.
- Strong C++ or C# programming skills
- Excellent Communication and Team work skills
- FamiliCar with object-oriented design and various design patterns
- Experience in working with Linux platform (Development, Build and Deployment)
- Good Knowledge of Automotive Infotainment System Architecture
- Experience on modern S/W Development languages like JAVA is an added advantage.
- Strong experience in developing middleware services Lifecycle Management, Audio Management, and Persistency etc.
- Strong experience in using IPC mechanism like Thrift, DBus, Franca, Common-API etc.,
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Software development
- Good knowledge of SW-Version-Tools – SVN and GIT
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A