View All Merlin JobsMerlin Entertainments
The Visual Merchandiser role is responsible for the creation and management for the merchandising visual presentation within all retail locations across the LEGOLAND New York Resort. This includes identification of needs as they relate to profitability, development of strategic placement of merchandising displays and fixture presentations, management of the relative budget, and management of the subsequent implementation across the resort. Responsible for creating plan-o-grams and ensuring visual standards are achieved, which maximize sales revenue for LLNYR retail
- Manage the relationships with key trade vendors.
- Develop plan-o-grams for all Retail locations to ensure proper product display and positioning.
- Develop training to ensure visual merchandising standards are upheld.
- Develop and manage the roll out of new merchandise, store resets, and new programs through plan-o-grams, working with the buying team to implement.
- Manage the visual and building sign budget within the Retail Department.
- Provide direction and communicate visual merchandising plans.
- Create, plan, and manage park wide merchandise displays, fixtures, windows, interiors and exteriors for all Retail locations.
- Considerable experience in planning all aspects of visual presentation is required. Must possess experience working with a variety of merchandise categories, and have knowledge of trends in merchandising.
- The right candidate will possess at least 2 years of progressive experience in Visual Merchandising. Experience in toy merchandising or theme park is preferred.
- The job holder must demonstrate excellent guest service skills and strong interpersonal skills. Willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
- Ability to lead and instruct staff in visual merchandising, possess strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize work activities and be a self-starter.
- Excellent communication skills required and must work well within a team atmosphere. Ability to work successfully in both an autonomous role and with others, to assign their work independently.
Company: Merlin Entertainments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A