View All Merlin JobsMerlin Entertainments
The Retail Manager for Madame Tussauds New York ensures that every guest we welcome enjoys a magical, memorable, world-class guest experience and that every member of our team embraces and exhibits our company values (known collectively as The Merlin Way). This position oversees the efficient, effective, and safe day-to-day running of the commercial areas of the attractions while maximizing profitability through a proactive approach to people, processes, and vendor management.
- Meets or exceeds all Retail daily, weekly, monthly, and annual Per Cap, Transaction Value, KPI, and Mystery Visit targets.
- Lead the Retail and F&B Team to be Guest-Obsessed, positive, proactive, and FUN at all times.
- Work with General Manager (GM) to create and implement optimal and compliant labor budgets/schedules for various day-types and seasonal needs.
- Lead and manage the Merchandising and Food and Beverage Inventory Control programs for the attraction.
- Work with GM to create and execute merchandising plans, sales plans, seasonal plans, and incentives.
- Stay up to date with internal product lines and demonstrate a genuine passion for commercial merchandising and selling. Work with our Account Manager to ensure all potential stock lines are filled and available for our guests.
- Work with the Retail Planner to ensure all stock levels are well controlled and managed to budget.
- Implement and adhere to the Retail Planogram for the Retail Store to ensure Brand Standards are maintained at all times.
- Ensure all team members in your reporting line consistently deliver world-class experiences to our guests, as evidenced by continuously meeting or exceeding KPI and
- Mystery Visit targets.
- Accountable for ongoing cash control, monthly inventory control, and stock take management and investigation of damage and waste logs, controlling waste costs, and controlling stock loss.
- Ensure that the highest possible standards of service, cleanliness, technical operation and safety are adhered to by the Retail and F&B Team.
- Meets or exceeds all F&B daily, weekly, monthly, and annual Per Cap, Transaction Value, KPI, and Mystery Visit targets.
- Ensure the Retail Team is effectively delivering suggestive selling, upselling, and customer service strategies.
This position requires a fun, outgoing approach in interacting with others and a desire to provide service on the highest possible level. You must be an effective and open communicator with strong relationship building skills and possess a positive, collaborative, and continuous improvement mindset. Retail operations, leadership, and customer service experience is required and experience working with children and families is desirable.
Company: Merlin Entertainments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A