View All Merlin JobsMerlin Entertainments
Responsible for creating and maintaining schedules for various departments within the park. Scheduling Coordinators will also be involved in monitoring guest flow throughout the park and coordinating staff movement where needed. The Scheduling Coordinators will also assist in collating operational data and ensuring accuracy of staff and scheduling databases.
- Receives staff call outs and works to fill staffing vacancies through calling in staff or adjusting existing staff.
- Participates in regular meetings with park management team regarding scheduling needs
- Tracks training records for all staff to ensure correct compliance and safety protocols when scheduling.
- Assists with collating and tracking various metrics regarding staff, park, weather, KPIs and guest data, etc.
- Performs other duties as
- Completes scheduled of assigned departments and zones accurately and on time.
- Inputs and adjusts staff availability in scheduling software
- Ensures accuracy of line schedules/labor matrices used according to operating hours and attendance forecasts.
- Participates in Central Planning Duty shifts
At least 2 years of theme park or hospitality experience in a scheduling role or lead or above required. A hospitality degree or bachelors in business management is preferred. Must show high aptitude in the use of all Microsoft Office modules. Open availability to be able to support theme park operational hours. Comfortable around various forms of software and technology in terms of troubleshooting and administration. Strong written and verbal communicator. Flexible, Pragmatic, Action Oriented Problem Solver. Ability to work as part of a team and to develop others within the team structure required.
Company: Merlin Entertainments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A