View All Merlin JobsMerlin Entertainments
The Marketing Manager is at the heart of our magic, driving the implementation of marketing strategy to deliver budgeted volume, revenue/sales, EBITDA, KPIs and visitor numbers to the attractions. Through a close association with our brand teams, you will ensure integration across activity and campaigns in line with brand, product development and tactical activity.
- Champion the customer perspective and ensure the delivered marketing campaigns are customer led, based upon thorough analysis of business opportunities utilizing insights from market research, industry trends, and the competitive landscape for attractions.
- Identify, secure and execute highly visible sales promotions with 3rd party brand partners and combined ticket packages/partner attraction promotional activity for the attraction / cluster.
- Analyze and report revenue/admission data and audience insight to General Manager and Head of Marketing Operations to aid decision making for sales and marketing strategy to ensure budgeted revenue and admissions across all channels.
- Maximize channel strategy for the attraction / cluster to deliver most cost efficient route to market in line with overall sales and marketing strategy.
- Drive brand awareness to ensure attraction/s are a “must see” in the attractions’ market.
- Understand target customer profiles and increase the market share of visitation within individuals, schools & groups markets across both midweek and weekend trading periods.
- In collaboration with the Head of Marketing Operations, develop and execute a channel strategy for the attraction / cluster in line with business objectives (both commercial and customer satisfaction),overall sales and the marketing strategy in the most cost effective way across all marketing activity in line with core audience insight through innovative events-driven product development, advertising, online, PR, promotional partnerships and trade strategies.
- Work with Head of Marketing Operations, Strategy & Insights Manager and General Manager to develop attraction pricing approach for the attraction / cluster.
- Drive online sales through online media activity and work with the eCommerce Team to maximize efficiency of website from traffic to conversion.
- At least, 1-2 years of developing and implementing robust marketing strategies, preferably within the attractions or hospitality industry.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including knowledge of macros and proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Insight into the Music City visitor experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing, communications, business or related field or equivalent experience.
- Broad knowledge of and love for music history and genres.
Company: Merlin Entertainments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A