View All Merlin JobsMerlin Entertainments
As a part-time Team Merlin Guest Experience Host, you will help to create lifelong memorable experiences in our attraction for our guests. Working in a variety of positions across the attraction, you will drive repeat visits by delivering the highest possible standards of guest service, presentation, and product knowledge. You will ensure that our guests are receiving optimal fun by connecting with them in a magical, fun, and safe environment.
- Responsibility to ensure compliance of Health, Safety & Security within the workplace.
- Available positions include Commercial (Retail & Food and Beverage), Operations (Admissions, Ride Operators, and Entertainment), and Custodial.
- Ensure our extended queue lines are managed in a safe way while still delivering an excellent guest experience.
- Adopts an enthusiastic, assertive, and passionate approach to Guest Service, and demonstrates the Merlin Values at every opportunity.
- To follow opening and closing procedures as detailed in the department’s operating plan.
- Ensure the highest standards of accurate and efficient cash handling procedures while monitoring guest flow during transactions
- Seeks out guest contact and displays enthusiasm and boundless amounts of fun energy.
- Ensure all public areas have well stocked displays and point of sale, ready for the attraction opening and that the areas are maintained and kept in a clean and tidy manner throughout the day.
- Experience in a customer service role.
- Excellent communication, listening, and motivational skills.
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and multi-task as necessary.
- Cash handling experience.
- Able to work in areas with loud noises and confined spaces
- Self-motivated, able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Fun, dynamic, and friendly personality.
Company: Merlin Entertainments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A