View All Merlin JobsMerlin Entertainments
As a Hair Inserter you will be part of a talented, creative team, platted together, supporting each other, reporting into the Hair Supervisor.
- To achieve sign off of all your projects by the Hair Supervisor, Senior Sculptor & Principal Sculptor following the appropriate critique process.
- Complete other hair tasks such as wig making, hair buying, processing and rough cutting.
- To complete Hair Insertion projects to an agreed standard specification and time frame.
- Great attention to detail, with good listening and questioning skills and you will need to be a good communicator – all essential when taking a sometimes complicated brief and having to work closely to detailed specifications.
- A hair and makeup professional qualification or degree / diploma is also desirable, or a hair / make-up related apprenticeship.
- Good time management is essential and you will need to be comfortable working to tight deadlines sometimes under time pressure.
- Experience of hair punching (in particular wax and silicon) and wig-knotting are highly desirable, but more important is the right can do energetic, positive attitude, as training can be provided.
Company: Merlin Entertainments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A