View All MetLife Jobs MetLife
MetLife is leading growth in the Small Business market with a dedicated focus on Specialty Market (General Agent, Third Party Entity, PEO and Associations) relationships. We are looking for you to drive continuous improvement, timeliness and accuracy of our case implementations both at the group and process level as part of the Specialty Market Operations Organization in Group Benefits Operation. In this team management and leadership role, you will partner closely with sales, underwriting and external relationships to identify and execute on customer commitments while leading a team of customer and home office implementation associates. Specialty Market Operations is a diverse team of implementation, client service and billing associates supporting the General Agent, Third Party Entity, Professional Employer Organization (PEO), Association and Trust market space.
- Acts in a contributing role to the implementation project team on larger, moderately complex installation projects. Converts clients’ plan participant data to administrative recordkeeping and payment systems. Coordinates responses to day-to-day client service requests during the installation and conversion process.
- Participates in post-sale activities in setting up or converting client cases.
- Reviews sold plan and project timeline with sales staff to identify any non-standard provisions or services.
- Partners with other business units (Sales, IT, etc.) to ensure that implementations are delivered consistently, timely, and accurately.
- May participate in sales presentations, and/or consult on plan design and administrative services; may recommend alternative plan provisions or administrative processes in place of non-standard or incompatible requests.
- Negotiates final plan design features and administrative services; finalizes plan design and communicates to the implementation team.
- Identifies implementation-related problems and helps resolve issues.
- Reviews and executes legal documents; prepares and finalizes project plans.
- Conducts weekly or periodic status meetings with various parties to review progress and resolve issues.
- Transfers cases to the appropriate administration group once implementation is complete.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong customer service skills/customer centricity.
- Client-facing Project Management experience preferred
- Detail oriented and organized
- 2+ years relevant business experience
- Strong problem solving and communication
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Petersburg, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A