View All MetLife JobsMetLife
Our Sales Agents are outside insurance agents who provide Personal and Commercial lines Property and Casualty policies, as well as Life Insurance to their community and network. Our agents establish, maintain, and enhance client relationships by offering full-service insurance coverage.
- Act as an outside insurance sales agent writing Auto, Home, Small Business Lines, Life and other insurance products.
- Open an office and create your agent brand in the community while you build your client base.
- Grow and maintain your business through product sales, cross-sale, referrals, your circle of influence and managing current accounts for renewals.
- Provide post-sale customer service and resolve escalated service issues.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience with at least 1 year in the Property and Casualty Space
- A “Hunter” mentality, with experience in networking, cold calling and prospecting for new business as an outside sales representative
- Strong desire to work independently with corporate support there when you need it
- Current Property and Casualty Insurance License
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Bedford, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A