View All MetLife JobsMetLife
The Account Management Consultant will provide cross-market support functions across both regional and local markets in a field office while supporting senior sales staff in the internal and external post-sale activities associated with the acquisition of new business and in maintaining existing client relationships.
- Demonstrates strong client-specific product knowledge and provides consultative assistance on issues related to customer benefit plans and stays informed of specific client activities taking place (acquisitions, divestures, layoffs, budget challenges, etc.) and
- Actively participates in the implementation process to insure a smooth onboarding process.
- Tracks renewal status and margin position, negotiation of rates, working with underwriting to request alternate plan designs as necessary and initiation of amendments borne out of final decisions and mentors newly hired associates and assists with process training.
- Acts as team lead by managing service escalations for a multi-million dollar book of business
- Runs team huddles and collaborates with dedicated internal partners as part of a natural working team to ensure excellent customer and broker service.
- Organizes and attends various client and broker facing meetings either in person, virtually or via the phone.
- Works with internal partners to resolve escalated issues, requests needed plan performance reporting and develops marketing plans and presentation materials.
- Actively participates in finalist meetings for prospective customers, stewardship meetings for existing customers and broker meetings to discuss both.
- Ensures proper licensing, appointment and commission paperwork is in good order for writing agents.
- Strong insurance product knowledge and underwriting skills
- 5-7 years customer account management service experience
- High School diploma
- Excellent presentation skills, oral and written communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A