View All Massachusetts General Hospital JobsMassachusetts General Hospital
- The Assistant Director of the CCRE plays a significant educational role in the conduct and quality of clinical research at MGH and other MGB institutions. The primary responsibility of the position is to develop educational opportunities for investigators and study staff. The Assistant Director works closely with the Co‐Directors of the CCRE on overall curriculum development to address the needs of the research community.
- works with faculty and subject matter experts on course development
- reviews course evaluations and makes necessary adjustments
- is passionate about education and the value it brings to investigators, study staff and the Hospital
- plans and oversees curriculum for academic year
- monitors educational programs at other institutions to ensure MGH has a premier educational program
- analyzes training requirements, identifies and fills gaps in curriculum
- works together with the CCRE Production Team which includes an instructional designer and education coordinator.
- The CCRE Production Team manages course production, center website, and learning management system.
- understands issues involved in the conduct of clinical research and stays abreast of Federal Regulations, Good Clinical Practices, and MGH/MGB policies
- is outgoing and willing to foster positive relationships with investigators, study staff and research community at MGH, MGB and HMS
- 5+ years of clinical research experience
- minimum of bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline
- excellent analytical, time-management and communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- extensive knowledge of FDA regulations and ICH/GCP guidelines and research conduct
- professional certification (e.g., ACRP, SOCRA)
- advanced degree in a scientific field (MS, MPH)
- prior experience in curriculum development
Company: Massachusetts General Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cambridge, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A