View All Morrisons JobsMorrisons
- Retail is at the heart of our business, we’re proud to be the UK’s fourth largest supermarket serving more than 11 million customers each week across our growing network of nearly 500 stores. We believe in recruiting leaders into our stores who are passionate about delivering fantastic customer service and play an essential part of our ongoing success. Providing leadership, direction and ensuring standards remain high, you’ll bring a management style that motivates and brings out the best in those around you.
- We’re currently recruiting for high performing Senior Managers to join our stores in the Worcestershire Area. You will create and lead a high performing, capable and engaged team of Team Managers who consistently achieve the highest standards of customer service, availability and, presentation. You’ll be focussed on driving your team to deliver our customer promises and business
- Plan and manage labour, stock availability and sales targets.
- Provide excellent customer service to drive sales forward.
- Identify talent and support with development and succession planning.
- Motivate, lead, support and coach your team to bring out the best in those around you. Managing up to approx. 10 direct team managers.
- Ensure standards remain high and continually look for ways to improve.
Qualification & Experience:
- High degree of professionalism and able to communicate at all levels with excellent customer service skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills to review, investigate and provide solutions.
- Ability to motivate and inspire our colleagues through a fast paced retail environment.
- Be highly influential, an innovative thinker with a constant drive for results.
- Be an experienced retail or FMCG manager looking for their next step.
- Experience in managing a fast paced, high volume environment and rise to a challenge with a ‘Can Do’ attitude.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A