View All Morrisons JobsMorrisons
- As Chef Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the team prepare a delicious selection
of dishes from our ‘Market Kitchen Menu ’ from Freshly Made Pizzas, Breakfasts and Burgers to Milkshakes, Waffles and Coffee You will be comfortable working to set plans but also keen to make your mark by sharing current trends
and implementing your own style and ideas.
It will be a fun, whilst fast-paced environment and a unique opportunity to be part of an innovative new concept where your expertise and passion for great food is crucial to the brand’s ongoing success
- You’ll be an established Chef who is committed to ensuring excellence in customer experience, used to working with quality, fresh products and of course be a hands-on leader. You’ll be proud of your reputation for great kitchen management, building strong teams, innovation, food development and proactively progressing the direction of food service catering and food service delivery in an ever-changing industry.
- In return for your dedication we’ll offer a comprehensive training plan and a very competitive salary and benefits package. You will enjoy and be encouraged to have a great work life balance whilst remaining flexible in your approach to working hours.
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant experience as an accomplished Chef, with proven loyalty and ability
- Previous experience of working with suppliers including Deliveroo would be advantageous
- Qualified to 706/1 and 2 or NVQ in professional cookery levels 1,2 and 3
- A great understanding of the local community
- Minimum level 3 Award Food Safety in catering for supervisors, with level 3 Award in Allergens
- An advanced understanding of Food Safety
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A