View All Morrisons JobsMorrisons
We believe in recruiting leaders into our stores who can make a real difference and play an essential part in our ongoing success and continuous expansion. Providing leadership, direction and ensuring standards remain high, you’ll bring a management style that motivates and brings out the best in those around you.
As an expanding business we believe in offering development opportunities for all employees. In these uncertain times, it’s good to know that our culture, training and prospects are recognised as industry leading.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have experience of baking a variety of bread from scratch
- Be an experienced/apprentice trained skilled baker
- Ability to drive the business forward whilst maintaining focus on standards and overall results
- Excellent people management skills, with a proven ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Be a strong influencer able to communicate at all levels with excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and really rise to a challenge with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Have a fresh thinking and a continuous improvement mindset
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Relevant experience in a retail environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A