View All Morrisons JobsMorrisons
We’re recruiting for a high performing Market Street Counters Manager to help our business to continue to grow and succeed.
Market street is what makes us different, our close relationships with farmers and growers means we know exactly where our food comes from – so we’re able to deliver good quality and great value on Market Street every day.
Delivering outstanding Customer Service and putting the customer at the heart of everything we do. Our Market Street Counters Managers focus on building relationships while listening and responding to our customers needs.
- Ensure resource is planned thoroughly
- Efficiently manage all people routines, taking accountability of department(s) scheduling, absence, performance and talent conversations
- Ensure market leading availability across the store.
- Deliver training to ensure team have the capability and confidence to deliver their role
- Enable colleagues to work with confidence across various departments
- Take a leadership role within the store
- Listen and respond to our customers feedback and react accordingly
- Build effective relationships with other operating departments
- Lead and empower colleagues to always put the customer first and deliver outstanding customer service
- Lead colleagues to work with purpose, delivering outstanding performance against all relevant targets across the department(s)
- Work with the other Managers in store to lead a supportive and performance driven department
- Identify and develop talent within the department
- You will need to be a great communicator who can share knowledge, experience and best practices
- As a Manager, you will actively listen to and respond effectively to customers and colleagues
- Experience of managing a team in a fast paced environment
- You must be adaptable to change, whilst being able to challenge effectively
- You will need to have the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across all areas whilst remaining flexible
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A